gmic - A script language (G'MIC) dedicated to image processing
||OpenMandriva Main Release i586
G'MIC defines a complete image processing framework, and thus
can manage generic image data as other image-related tools.
Anyway, the specific features described below make it a bit particular :
* It internally works with lists of images.
Image manipulations and interactions can be done
either grouped or focused on specific items.
* It can process a wide variety of image types,
including multi-spectral (arbitray number of channels)
and 3d volumetric images, as well as image sequences,
or 3d vector objects.
Images with different pixel types are supported,
allowing to process flawlessly images with 8bits or
16bits integers per channel, as well as float-valued datasets.
* It provides small but efficient visualization modules
dedicated to the exploration/viewing of 2d/3d multi-spectral images,
3d vector objects (elevation map, isocurves, isosurfaces,...),
or 1d graph plots.
* It proposes commands to handle custom interactive windows
where events can be managed easily by the user.
* It is highly extensible through the importation of custom command
files which add new commands that become understood by the
* Most of the functionalities can be used inside GIMP
via the provided plug-in, allowing end-users to integrate
any G'MIC-based pipeline directly in a nice GUI,
without coding efforts.
* It is based on the latest development versions of the CImg Library,
a well established C++ template image processing toolkit,
developed by the same team of developers.
- Enable OpenMandriva Main Release repository on Install and Remove Software
- Update packages list:
# urpmi.update -a
- Install gmic rpm package:
# urpmi gmic
2015-09-12 - Tomasz Paweł Gajc <email@example.com> 188.8.131.52-4
- (457a508) MassBuild#817: Increase release tag