readseq - Reads and writes nucleic/protein sequences in various formats
||OpenMandriva Contrib x86_64
Readseq is a program for converting among several biosequence file formats,
by D. Gilbert. These formats are currently understood by readseq:
* ASN.1 format used by NCBI
* DNAStrider, for common Mac program
* EMBL, EMBL flatfile format
* Fitch format, limited use
* GCG, single sequence format of GCG software
* GenBank/GB, genbank flatfile format
* IG/Stanford, used by Intelligenetics and others
* MSF multi sequence format used by GCG software
* NBRF format
* Olsen, format printed by Olsen VMS sequence editor. Input only.
* PAUP's multiple sequence (NEXUS) format
* Pearson/Fasta, a common format used by Fasta programs and others
* Phylip3.2, sequential format for Phylip programs
* Phylip, interleaved format for Phylip programs (v3.3, v3.4)
* PIR/CODATA format used by PIR
* Plain/Raw, sequence data only (no name, document, numbering)
* Pretty print with various options for nice looking output. Output only.
* Zuker format, limited use. Input only.
- Enable OpenMandriva Contrib repository on Install and Remove Software"
- Update packages list:
# urpmi.update -a
- Install readseq rpm package:
# urpmi readseq
2012-12-11 - Alex Burmashev <email@example.com> 19930201-9
+ Revision: f553d9d
- merging with rosa2012.1 of project readseq